Last Updated Sunday, 15 January 2023 10:38:22 AM
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
DISCLAIMER: By visiting this site you are accepting it as it is presented and therefore The Big Pixture a/k/a thebigpixture.com and My So-Called Life, its owner, creators and all those who have connections to this website cannot be held accountable for its content nor be sued in any court of law. It is important that you understand that by (1) entering the URL of this site and/or (2) visiting any of the pages within this site – you are accepting the terms of this disclaimer without question. If you do not accept this disclaimer, it is your responsibility to exit The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life immediately.
When you (“You” or “User”) use this Internet web site (“Site”), You agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Use Agreement”). The Big Pixture a/k/a thebigpixture.com and My So-Called Life(“The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life” or “We”) may revise these terms from time to time, at our sole discretion, by updating this posting. Unless otherwise provided below, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS USE AGREEMENT AND ALL REVISIONS THEREOF.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission from The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life are superseded with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life and COPPA
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 [ COPPA ] and does not collect, under any circumstance, personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen [ 18 ].
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life Terms & Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life
2.While The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3.Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5.Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6.The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are unregistered Trademarks of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7.The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life reviews, on an occasional basis, some or all of the sites linked to the Site. The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life These links are provided as a service of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life PTY LTD and should not infer acceptance nor rejection of the content of these Sites.
8.Although The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life does not and will not tolerate hate and/or discrimination against any individual or group of people for any reason at anytime. Anyone or any group who purposefully submits any material, in any form, that is deemed offensive will be reported to the proper authorities is so warranted.
9.Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
10. The Site is available only to individuals who are over the age of thirteen, or have been permitted to use the Site by a legal guardian. Permission granted to those under the age of thirteen to use the Site should be given in consideration that some information will be required and used by the Site, in accordance with the Use Agreement.
11. As a User, You will be allowed to post information, data and text to publicly accessible and limited-access areas of the Site. You are not allowed to post copyrighted information, logos, seals, slogans or any other intellectual property from third parties on any part of the Site unless you have sought and received express permission from the owner of said intellectual property to do so.
In order to operate the Site, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life must have certain rights. Consequently, when You post information, text, files, links, attachments, software or other materials (“Content”) to publicly visible areas of the Site, You are granting, or warranting that the owner of such Content has expressly granted, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, in perpetuity.
You should use good judgment when posting information, remarks or other Content regarding other users, service providers, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or any other third party. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or third parties as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks or other information or Content which You post to the Site. Under federal law (specifically, the Communications Decency Act of 1996), The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other Content posted or made available on its Site by any User or third party, even if such information or Content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life is not responsible for and attempts to, but does not always monitor or censor Content for accuracy or reliability. However, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or Content posted or made available on its Site by its users or any third party if ordered to do so by a court or if The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life considers such information or Content to be in violation of its Use Agreement or posted rules or policies, including information or Content We consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, illegal, overly disparaging or deprecating of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or other users or otherwise objectionable.
12. The Site contains trademarks and other material furnished by The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life, its licensors, and other users. You should assume that everything You see or read in publicly viewable areas of the Site that was not furnished or received by You (such as images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials) (“Site Content”) is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or the rights holder. You may not use the Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose except your own personal viewing.
13. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate access, and/or remove content at its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life believes that a User’s conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life and its affiliates.
14. You agree NOT to do any of the following while using the Site: Violate any applicable law or regulation; Post or transmit any Content that You do not have the right to post or transmit under any law, contractual duty or fiduciary relationship; Post or transmit any Content that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortuous, threatening, unlawfully pornographic, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), overly disparaging or deprecating of The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life or other users or otherwise objectionable;
Access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution; Tamper with postings of other users; Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the Site, such as other users’ names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail”, “spam” or “chain letters; Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site; Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life.
Violations of this User Agreement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Pursuant to 17 United States Code 512(c)(2) (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998), The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life’s designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on our Site is: BryceFSU@gmail.com To file a notice of infringement with us, one needs to fulfill the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. The text of this statute can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office web site, http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/. SEE The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life Trademark Statement below. [ Upon notice, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life will remove all items that are noted by communication [ communication should include the URL and item name or description for prompt removal ].
16. The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or email address (“personal data”)) through our websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we (or a fulfillment house or other third party on our behalf in connection with a promotion) may use that information to contact you; and/or we may provide other third parties with aggregate – but not individual – information about visitors to or users of our sites. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life has no intention of collecting any personal data from individuals under eighteen [ 18 ] years of age. Where appropriate, the webmaster will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our websites and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.
Although The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life are NOT an adult-oriented websites, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life encourages parents/guardians to ensure the web surfing safety of their children by using programmes from any of these services Net Nanny, Surf Watch, Cyber Patrol, or Cyber Sitter.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our site that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life Copyright & Trademark Statement
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life fully respects the copyrighted and registered logos, trademarks and identifying graphics by different organisations, companies and so-forth. Therefore, no logos, pictures or other registered identities are ever claimed by The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life as its rightful property and copyright, trademarks and other registered identities that may be found on The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life.
The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life will remove any logos, pictures, video, audio or other items immediately upon receiving communication – please refer to The Big Pixture and My So-Called Life Terms & Conditions No. 15 for complete information.